Keen to head to one of the world’s start-up powerhouses to hang out with leading investors and industry leaders?
There’s a place for a young, talented Kiwi entrepreneur at the Start-up Tel Aviv seminar and DLD Tel Aviv Innovation Festival from 13–19 September 2014.
Along with other competition winners from around the world, you’ll have the opportunity to meet the coolest and smartest companies, techies, start-ups, designers, artists, scientists, investors, and cultural drivers from Israel and abroad. DLD Tel Aviv
is Israel's largest international high tech gathering, featuring hundreds of start-ups, VCs, angel investors and leading multinationals such as Google, Microsoft, Amazon, GM, Amdocs, Facebook and more.
To be in to win the paid trip to Tel Aviv, simply enter a 30 second video clip explaining why you deserve to go by 18 June.
How to enter
- Upload a 30 sec video clip to YouTube or Vimeo etc explaining why you deserve to go to Israel. The clips will be shared via social media so they should be easy going and funny. They are not meant to be commercials nor explain how their products work.
- Complete the application form available here
(The application will include questions about the company and its products.)
- Send the application form and video link to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 June 2014
If shortlisted, a ten minute presentation on the start-up and a member(s) of the start-up will be required to present to a panel of judges.
- Start-up in the ICT area, high tech, web, security, mobile
- Early seed fund stages
- Age: 23-35
- The participant has to be a founding member of the company
- Valid passport
- Available for dates of travel: 14/09/2014 – 19/09/2014
The winner should arrive at the latest on 13th September and leave no earlier than 19th September in the evening and is expected to participate in all the activities
- 18 June - Final date for initial submissions
- 19 June - Judges will shortlist applications
- 20 June - Shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- 27 June - Shortlisted applicant submissions and final nominee decided
Led by the Embassy of Israel with support from Wellington City Council, Grow Wellington, Creative HQ, ATEED and Callaghan Innovation