Consular Service Hours are: Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 12.30pm.
Visits by appointment only. (To schedule an appointment, please call +64 (04) 4399514.
Please note that for most routine matters, visiting the Embassy in person is not required.
Consular Fees and Payment
Payment - The fee can be deposited via direct or online banking to:
Account Name: Embassy of Israel
Account No: 01-0505-0439510-00
In the 'Particulars' field: please write your full name
In the 'References' field; please write the word "Passport, Visa, etc."
If using online banking, please include receipt number and payment details with your application.
Security Instructions for Visitors
1. Please bring your Israeli identification (Passport of ID card), or if you are not an Israeli citizen, please bring an official form of identification (passport or driver's license).
2. Every visitor and his belongings will be required to undergo a security check.
3. For security purposes, no personal objects will be allowed into the Mission, including handbags, mobile phones and electronic devices.
4. Do not bring large handbags or suitcases to the mission.
5. Do not bring food and/or beverage bottles or containers.
6. The mission's security directives apply to people in the consular waiting room. The instructions of the security staff must be obeyed at all times.