Due to regulation changes, you will have to be present at the Consulate if you need to do one of the following actions: (you won’t be able to sign in front of a notary public and to mail it to the consulate)
    a.    Application for first passport – if you never had an Israeli passport before.
    b.    Application for renewing / extending passport for a minor. – if the parents are married the presence of one of them is enough in some cases.
    c.    Application for a passport due to loss / theft / destruction of a passport..
    d.    Notification of the birth of an Israeli citizen abroad – the presence of one parent is needed the child does not need to come to the Consulate.
    e.    Notification of change in marital status.
    f.     Notification of change of name.
    g.    Application of waiver of Israeli citizenship.