The Department of Provincial Affairs
- Is the focal point at the Consulate General of Israel for relations with the Western Provinces and Territories;
- Acts as a liaison between the Consulate and Jewish communities and interested groups and individuals throughout Western Canada. In addition, the Office helps to coordinate and organize visits of Consular officials to the Western Provinces as well as visits of Western community leaders and others to the Consulate;
- Keeps Consular officials informed of events and issues involved in Western Canada through various resources: personal contacts, local Western media, community calendars, the Internet, etc.;
- Maintains a database of Western contacts – persons, organizations, etc. We are always happy to add new contacts to the list and to inform Consular officials about upcoming events and ongoing or special activities;
- Helps coordinate Israel-related exhibitions and events of cultural interest with Western communities.
Contact the Department of Provincial Affairs at: