There is an intercom when you walk into the building, please buzz security if you need to come up to the consulate. If you are coming to the consulate for a meeting with staff, please leave an extra 15 minutes for security checks.
Security Instructions for People wishing to obtain Consular Services at the Mission Offices:
- Please bring valid photo ID.
- Every visitor will be required to undergo a security check. This includes any items you are bringing with you.
- For security purposes, no personal objects will be allowed into the Mission, including bags, handbags, purses, mobile phones and electronic devices, food and/or beverage bottles or containers.
- Because of limited size of the waiting room and the hige volume of visitors as well as the time needed for security check, person who do not need cosular service will not be permitted to enter the consulate. this includes spouses, family members, etc.
- Seniors, disabled persons or minors requiring consular services may be escorted by one other person.
The Mission’s security directives apply to people in the consular waiting room. The instructions of security staff must be obeyed at all times.