There is an intercom when you walk into the building, please buzz security if you need to come up to the Consulate. If you are coming to the Consulate for a meeting with staff, please allow at least 15 minutes for security checks.
Security instructions for people wishing to obtain consular services at the Mission offices:
1. Please bring a valid photo ID, preferably a passport or Identity Card.
2. Every visitor will be required to undergo a thorough security check prior to entering the waiting room.
3. For security purposes, no personal objects will be allowed into the Consulate, including bags (all sizes), handbags, purses, mobile phones, electronic devices, food and/or beverage bottles or containers.
4. Due to the limited size of the waiting room and the large volume of visitors, a person who does not have an appointment and/or is not in need of consular service will not be permitted to enter the Consulate. This includes spouses and family members.
5. Seniors, disabled and minors requiring consular services may be escorted by one other person.
Security directives apply to all those that visit the Consulate. The instructions of the security staff must be obeyed at all times.