1. Complete this Application Form
2. 1 current passport photo (5cm x 5cm).
3. A valid passport or travel document for 6 months or longer from the date of departure from Israel.
4. Return or onward flight ticket or itinerary.
5. Letter of acceptance from the institute where you are going to study.
6. A minor under the age of 18 must present a notarized letter from both parents permitting him/her to travel.
7. A processing fee of exactly R400.00 per visa.
8. Please provide proof of financial means to sustain yourself while you are in Israel.
9. Optional – if you wish to receive the passport back through mail, enclose a pre-paid stamped envelope for postage. Otherwise, courier services are recommended.
Fees must be paid in cash, or by direct deposit into the Embassy's bank account. In case of deposit please add applicant's name as reference.
Kindly send all the above to us either with a courier company to our physical address, or by registered mail to our Private Bag.
For security purposes you are requested to inform us as to how you sent the documents i.e. the name of the courier company and the waybill number, or the register tracking number. Unknown or unidentified mail will not be accepted and returned to sender.