For information on Registration of Divorce
1. Please complete this form
and return it with the following:
- Copies of your passport authenticated as true copy by the police.
- A copy of the Divorce Order from the Court stamped by an Apostille – this can be done at the High Court. (for information on an apostille, click here
2. Kindly send all of the above to us either with a courier company to our physical address, or by registered/ priority mail to our Private Bag.
3. For security purposes you are requested to inform us as to how you sent the documents i.e. the name of the courier company and the waybill number, or the registered/priority tracking number. Unknown or unidentified mail will not be accepted and returned to sender.
4. Should you wish for us to return the passport by post, kindly enclose R40 for registered mail with insurance, or a self-addressed pre-paid envelope. In the event that you would like to make use of a courier company, you will be responsible for organizing the collection yourself.