The Commercial Office of the Embassy of Israel in Cyprus focuses on a wide range of activities and services that promote trade between Israel and Cyprus. Its main activities include:
- Assistance to Cypriot businessmen, giving contacts and other information about Israel. The department is fully computerised and has direct access to the Israel Export Institute and other business directories.
- Assistance to Israeli businessmen by providing business information and contacts, through an extensive database of Cypriot businesses, in all sectors of the economy.
- Providing information on tenders of potential interest to Israeli companies.
- Regularly information and encouragement of businessmen to attend trade fairs, exhibitions and other events taking place in Israel through direct mailing, press releases and personal contact. The Department i s in close contact with the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry and the local Chambers of all cities so as to encourage and facilitate contacts between interested business parties.
- Promotion of business and trade with Israel by contacting and meeting Cypriot businessmen & business organisations and informing them of commercial opportunities in Israel.
- All aspects of assistance to trade delegations.
- Informing Israel of economic developments in Cyprus on a regular basis.
Mr Demetris Fessas