Regulations for visiting the Consular Section
All visits to the consular section are by appointment only. Please note that applicants who have not scheduled an appointment in advance will NOT have their applications considered.
General Visa Requirements
The following are the VISA requirements for people intending to travel to Israel:
1. Visa application form, duly completed and signed by the applicant.
2. A passport valid for at least 6 months (Do NOT send us copies of your passport).
3. The passport must have at least 3 blank visa pages at time of application.
4. A recent, clear, passport photo (5cm x 5cm) on a white background & high quality paper.
5. Travel itinerary / flight details for your journey (flight booking or ticket).
6. A bank statement for the past 6 months.
7. VISA application fee of $23 or Ksh.2100.
Click here to download modes of payment of visa fees
8. A Letter from the employer.
9. An Invitation letter from ISRAEL.
10. An International medical cover for the duration that one shall be in Israel.
11. Visa application processing takes 14 working days. (please take note of this)
Consular section opening hours are:
10:00 – 13:00 - Monday- Thursday
10:00 – 12:00 - Friday
Appointments MUST be scheduled in advance, we recommend 3 weeks prior to your flight
Please note that applicants who have not scheduled an appointment in advance will NOT have their applications considered.
The consular section calling hours are:
14:00 – 17:00- Monday- Thursday
12:00 – 14:00 - Friday
Tel: +254 020 4927506
In case of emergency (from 18:00 to 08:00, during weekends and holidays), please dial +254-786-596333
במקרה חירום (מהשעה 18:00 עד 08:00, בסופי שבוע וחגים), נא התקשר למספר 254-786-596333
Documents/Visa Applicants Via Courier
All envelopes sent to the Israeli embassy should be notified to the consular section prior arrival to the Embassy.
Once envelope has been sent, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following details:
• Name of sender,
• Passport number/s
• Country sent from
• Air way bill No.
Unexpected envelopes that arrive to the embassy will not be opened or attended to.
To resend your passport back using courier services:
• Return airway bill number should be paid in advance
• The airway bill number should be emailed to: email@example.com
• Once documents are ready we contact the Courier Service to pick up the documents
In case of none payment of return air way bill no. your documents will remain at the Embassy
Working Visa Requirements & Procedures:
If you wish to work in Israel you must first find & secure employment in Israel and ask your prospective employer to apply for a work visa for you in Israel.
Student Visa Student Requirements:
Please contact the institution or organization where you intend to undertake your studies for them to provide a reference to the Embassy with regard to your student’s status.
The applicant should provide an invitation letter issued by an authorized Israeli organization, Institute or company.