General Visa Requirements
The following are the VISA requirements for people intending to travel to Israel:
1. Visa application form, duly completed and signed by the applicant.
2. A passport valid for at least 6 months (Do NOT send us copies of your passport).
3. The passport must have at least 3 blank visa pages at time of application.
4. One, recent, clear, passport size photograph – not more than 1 month old.
5. Travel itinerary / flight details for your journey (flight booking or ticket).
6. A bank statement for the past 6 months.
7. VISA application fee of $24 or Ksh.2100 (cash and exact money).
8. Letter from the employer.
9. Invitation letter from ISRAEL.
10. International medical cover for the duration that one shall be in Israel.
11. Visa application processing takes a maximum of 7 working days.
Working Visa Requirements & Procedures:
If you wish to work in Israel you must first find & secure employment in Israel and ask your prospective employer to apply for a work visa for you in Israel.
Student Visa Student Requirements:
Please contact the institution or organization where you intend to undertake your studies for them to provide a reference to the Embassy with regard to your student’s status.
The applicant should provide an invitation letter issued by an authorized Israeli organization, Institute or company.