Regulations for visiting the Consular Section
1. Appointment: All visits to the consular section are by appointment only.
Appointments MUST be scheduled in advance by:
Tel: +254 020 4927506
The consular section calling hours are:
14:00 – 17:00- Monday- Thursday
12:00 – 14:00 - Friday
2. Appointment Information: When scheduling your an appointment, the following detials
MUST be provided: Full names, Passport Numbers, Flight details, Phone number, E-mail
address, purpose of travel to Israel, Number of visa applications being made.
Please note that applicants who have not scheduled an appointment in advance will NOT have their applications considered.
General Visa Requirements
The following are the VISA requirements for people intending to travel to Israel:
1. Visa application form, duly completed and signed by the applicant.
2. A passport valid for at least 6 months (Do NOT send us copies of your passport).
3. The passport must have at least 3 blank visa pages at time of application.
4. A recent, clear, passport photo (5cm x 5cm) on a white background & high quality paper.
5. Travel itinerary / flight details for your journey (flight booking or ticket).
6. A bank statement for the past 6 months.
7. VISA application fee of $26 or Ksh.2250 (cash and exact money).
8. A Letter from the employer.
9. An Invitation letter from ISRAEL.
10. An International medical cover for the duration that one shall be in Israel.
11. Visa application processing takes 7 to 14 working days.
NOTE: All visa applicants who send their documents to the Embassy via courier are required to pay for the return of the documents. The airway bill number should then be sent to the consular section to facilitate sending back the document.
Working Visa Requirements & Procedures:
If you wish to work in Israel you must first find & secure employment in Israel and ask your prospective employer to apply for a work visa for you in Israel.
Student Visa Student Requirements:
Please contact the institution or organization where you intend to undertake your studies for them to provide a reference to the Embassy with regard to your student’s status.
The applicant should provide an invitation letter issued by an authorized Israeli organization, Institute or company.