Security instructions for people who wish to obtain consular services at the mission offices
1. Please bring a photo ID.
2. Every visitor and his belongings will be required to undergo a security check.
3. For security purposes, no personal objects will be allowed into the mission, including handbags, mobile phones and electronic devices.
4. Do not bring large handbags or suitcases to the mission.
5. Do not bring food and/or beverage bottles or containers.
6. The mission’s security directives apply to people in the consular waiting room. The instructions of the security staff must be obeyed at all times.
Documents/Visa Applications Via Courier
All envelopes sent to the Israeli embassy should be notified to the consular section prior arrival to the Embassy
Once envelope has been sent, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following details:
• Name of sender,
• Passport number/s
• Country sent from
• Air way bill No.
Unexpected envelopes that arrive to the embassy will not be opened or attendant to.
To resend your passport back using courier services:
• Return airway bill number should be paid in advance
• The airway bill number should be emailed to: email@example.com
• Once documents are ready we contact the Courier Service to pick up the documents
• In case of none payment of return air way bill no. your documents will remain at the Embassy
List of qualified translators who work with the mission
Not currently available.
List of criminal attorneys
Below is a list of attorneys who specialize in criminal law, whose services can be retained if necessary. The mission is not permitted or authorized to recommend any particular attorney.
Mr. David Raffman – Lawyer
Raffman Dhanji Elms
James Gichuru Rd No. 163
P.O BOX 10719 – 00100 Nairobi
Tel: 020-4348124/5/6/7/8 or Mobile: 0733-785462
This list does not constitute a recommendation for any of the attorneys appearing on the list. Use of the services of the various attorneys is the responsibility of the person utilizing the services.