Security instructions for people who wish to obtain consular (NOT VISA) services at the mission offices
1. Please bring a photo ID.
2. Every visitor and his belongings will be required to undergo a security check.
3. For security purposes, no personal objects will be allowed into the mission, including handbags, mobile phones and electronic devices.
4. Do not bring large handbags or suitcases to the mission.
5. Do not bring food and/or beverage bottles or containers.
6. The mission’s security directives apply to people in the consular waiting room. The instructions of the security staff must be obeyed at all times.
List of qualified translators who work with the mission
Not currently available.
List of criminal attorneys
Below is a list of attorneys who specialize in criminal law, whose services can be retained if necessary. The mission is not permitted or authorized to recommend any particular attorney.
Mr. David Raffman – Lawyer
Raffman Dhanji Elms
James Gichuru Rd No. 163
P.O BOX 10719 – 00100 Nairobi
Tel: 020-4348124/5/6/7/8 or Mobile: 0733-785462
This list does not constitute a recommendation for any of the attorneys appearing on the list. Use of the services of the various attorneys is the responsibility of the person utilizing the services.