The PBC Fellowship Program for Outstanding Post-Doctoral Researchers from India
Regulations and Guidelines
1. To enhance the academic and research relations with China and India.
2. To increase the number of outstanding foreign post-doctoral researchers in Israel and strengthen the research groups in Israeli universities.
3. The Planning and Budgeting Committee (PBC) will award up to 100 three-year fellowships to outstanding post-doctoral researchers from China and India.
4. The amount of the fellowship will be no less than NIS 100,000 per year (based on 2014/15 rates), for two years, with the option to extend it for a third year.
NIS 67,000 per year of this sum will be provided by the CHE/PBC, and a sum amounting to no less than NIS 33,000 per year will be provided by the Israeli university. The fellowship is intended to cover room, board and living expenses.
5. The fellowship funding period will begin at October of each year and end in
October of the following year. There will be no extensions beyond the third year of research.