The Consular Section at the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi has jurisdiction over India and Sri Lanka.
Whether you are planning to visit Israel and require visa information or you are an Israeli citizen residing in India or Sri Lanka, the Consular Section is able to assist with your enquiries. For more information regarding the services we provide please see the left hand column which features detailed instruction on all Consular issues.
Phone number: +91-11-3041-4538
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number for emergency only: +91-98-1000-23444
Embassy address: 3, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam road, New Delhi – 110011
)Nearest Metro Stations: Race Course, Khan Market(
Security instructions for people visiting the Consulate offices
1.Please bring photo ID.
2. Every visitor and his belongings will be required to undergo a security check.
3. For security purposes, no personal objects will be allowed into the mission, including handbags, mobile phones and electronic devices.
4. Do not bring large handbags or suitcases to the mission.
5. Do not bring food and/or beverage bottles or containers.
6. The mission’s security directives apply to people in the consular waiting room. The instructions of the security staff must be obeyed at all times.