Mini Delicious Chocolate Cake/ by Nitza Gilad
• 300 gr semi-sweet chocolate
• 1/2 cups milk
• 200 gr unsalted soft butter
• 4 small eggs
• 1 1/4 cups sugar
• 2 cups self -raising flour
• 2 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
Preheat your oven to 350° F (180° C).
1. Melt the chocolate with milk on Microwave
2. Mix in mixer all other ingredients – the eggs with the sugar and butter until thick and creamy, flour, cocoa powder, and the melted chocolate. Beat until the mixture is very smooth.
3. Pour into your Mini-Cake Pan, and bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan on a rack.
4. Decorate with whipped cream and some of the berries…
Mini Vanilla Cupcakes / by Joy, Alex and Sarah