By Nitza Gilad
1 package lasagna noodles (the no- cook kind)
16 oz spaghetti sauce (or homemade or 4 cans tomato paste + 2 tsp. dried oregano+1 cup water+salt+paper))
16 x 2 oz. cottage cheese
3 large eggs
Fresh parsley to taste
2 packages of sliced yellow cheese (soft)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray a 12x8 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the cottage cheese with the eggs. Add fresh chopped parsley to taste to it.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with a layer lasagna noodles.
- Spread 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce on top of the noodles.
- Spread 1/2 of the cottage cheese mixture on top.
- Layer ½ of the yellow cheese slices on top to cover
- Repeat the layers as follows: step 3, step 4, step 5, step 6 - the top layer should be the cheese sliced.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
You will love it,
Let me know,