Consular Services will be closed on the following dates:
December 25, 2014
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
500 W. Madison Street,
Chicago, IL 60661
Phone: (312) 380-8861
Fax: (312) 380-8840
*The Consulate will be closed on national and Jewish holidays.
Mon – Fri: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Notary services: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only, 9:30-11:30
Mon – Thu: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Fri: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Method of Payment:
- Money order to the order of "Consulate General of Israel"
- Credit/debit card (except American Express). When paying with credit/debit card, please enclose the following form with your application:
- Exact cash
Please add $10 for postage fees.
We do not accept cash or personal checks
1. Please bring a photo ID.
2. Every visitor and his belongings will be required to undergo a security check.
3. For security purposes, no personal objects will be allowed into the mission
Including handbags, mobile phones and electronic devices.
4. Do not bring large handbags or suitcases to the mission.
5. Do not bring food and/or beverage bottles or containers.
6. The mission’s security directives apply to people in the consular waiting room.
7. The instructions of the security staff must be followed at all times.
List of Attorneys: The Consulate is not permitted or authorized to recommend any attorney. Click here to the website of the local Bar Association.
Jewish agency Aliya Emissary:
Sophie Fellman Rafaolovitz
Director, Jewish Agency-Israel Aliyah Center
Chicago and Midwest Regional Office
In case of Emergency only, you may contact us at: 312-380-9718