( ) invitation letter
( ) visa application
( ) original passport and copy (valid longer than 6 months)
( ) copy of ID. card and copy of house registration certificate
( ) 2 photographs ( 5 x 5.5 cm) size of the face 3.5 x 4.5 cm
( ) details of employment, which can be in forms of:
- employment letter stating your position, length of service and salary
- provide leave certificate if you are a government employee, state enterprise personnel or employed in the private sector
- submit the original and a copy of your business registration certificate if you are self-employed.
( ) bank statement (6 months)
( ) round trip ticket (at least 14 days in advance)
( ) original work permit and copy (for non-Thai citizens)
( ) visa fee 800 baht
* Visa Fee – 800 Baht. (This rate is subject to change – please check with the Consular Section during working hours).
* The result of the visa approval will be notified within 7 working days
* In certain cases, the Israeli hosting company must apply for a visa on your behalf, at the Ministry of Interior’s offices in Israel. Upon receiving the Visa approval from the Ministry of Interior, a visa will be issued within 7 working days.