( ) Invitation letter
( ) Visa application
( ) Original passport and copy (valid longer than 6 months)
( ) Copy of ID. card and copy of house registration certificate
( ) 2 photographs ( 5 x 5.5 cm) size of the face 3.5 x 4.5 cm
( ) Details of employment, which can be in forms of:
- Employment letter stating your position, length of service and salary
- Provide leave certificate if you are a government employee, state enterprise personnel or employed in the private sector
- Submit the original and a copy of your business registration certificate if you are self-employed.
( ) Bank statement (6 months)
( ) Round trip ticket (at least 14 days in advance)
( ) Original work permit and copy (for non-Thai citizens)
( ) Visa fee 850 baht (Fees may be paid in cash or by credit card – VISA or MasterCard.)
* Visa Fee – 850 Baht. (This rate is subject to change – please check with the Consular Section during working hours).
* The result of the visa approval will be notified within 7 working days
* In certain cases, the Israeli hosting company must apply for a visa on your behalf, at the Ministry of Interior’s offices in Israel. Upon receiving the Visa approval from the Ministry of Interior, a visa will be issued within 7 working days.