Mailing Material to the Mission
Material mailed to the Consular Department at the Mission must only be sent to, and collected from, the following address:
Consulate General of Israel
180 Bloor Street West, Suite 700
The sender is responsible for any material mailed to and from the Mission. The Mission cannot accept responsibility for problems with the mail service.
It is important to stress that there are cases in which you may be required to visit the Mission in person.
The following consular services require the presence of the applicant at the Consulate:
1. Registration of an Israeli born abroad.
2. Application for first passport (all ages)
3. Passport renewal/extension for minors.
4. Notification of change in marital status-marriage, divorce, widowhood.
5. Notarization of documents in front of the Consul (powers of attorney, affidavits, etc.)
6. Report of loss/theft/destruction of a passport
7. Renunciation of Israeli Citizenship.
8. Israeli Police Record (Police Certificates may be ordered online from the Israeli Police)
9. Notification of change of first or last name or request for change of name after marriage or divorce.
Please note, because of the large amount of mail we receive documents can take up to one month to process.